Admission: Prospective students must have completed the Bilkent University requirements for a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations or approximately equivalent training. (Also refer to the ÔÇťGraduate Admissions” section in the introduction of this catalog for the general graduate admission requirements.)
Degree Requirements: A completed program must satisfy the following criteria:
- Completion of at least 26 units of credit course work. The five required international relations courses include the following: International Relations Theory, Research Methods and Issues in Turkish Foreign Policy. The five elective courses can be selected from the offered graduate courses each semester.
- Completion of an M.A. Pre-Thesis Seminar before the start of the second year.
- An M.A. thesis must be submitted, defended and approved by the thesis defense committee.
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00 must be maintained for the totality of Master’s level work.
For more information about the MIR program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Y├╝ksek Lisans Tez Savunma Tutana─č─▒
- Y├╝ksek Lisans Tez Onay Formu
- Doktora Yeterlilik S─▒nav Tutana─č─▒
- Doktora Tez ├ľnerisi Savunma Tutana─č─▒
- Doktora Tez ─░zleme Komitesi De─čerlendirme Tutana─č─▒
- Doktora Tez Savunma Tutana─č─▒
- Doktora Tez Onay Formu
- ├ľzel ├ľ─črenci Ba┼čvuru Formu
- ├ľzel ├ľ─črenci Ba┼čvuru Formu (in English)
- ─░li┼čik Kesme Formu
- Tez Veritaban─▒ Kabul ve ─░zin Formu
- Dersten ├çekilme (Withdrawal) Formu (in English)